LEGAL DISCLAIMER

This blog site — Bluebonnet Natural Healing Therapy— is for general health information only. This blog site is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Users of this blog site should not rely on information provided here for their own health concerns. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider.

Donna Earnest Pravel makes no guarantees, warranties nor express or implied representations whatsoever regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, comparative or controversial nature, or usefulness of any information contained or referenced on this blog site. Neither does Donna assume any risk whatsoever for your use of this blog site or the information contained herein.

Health-related information changes frequently and therefore information contained on this blog site may be outdated, incomplete or incorrect. Statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

Donna Earnest Pravel is not a physician or anything close to a licensed health care professional. Use of this blog site does not create an expressed or implied physician-patient or any other health care giver-patient or client relationship.

Readers are advised to consult with a physician or other professional health-care provider prior to making any decisions, or undertaking any actions or not undertaking any actions related to any health care problem or issue you might have at any time, now or in the future.

In using this blog site you agree that neither Donna Earnest Pravel nor any other party is or will be liable or otherwise responsible for any decision made or any action taken or any action not taken due to your use of any information presented on this blog site.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blog Posts for 2013: Happy New Year and Thank You, Readers!

Blog Posts for 2013: Happy New Year and Thank You, Readers!


Bluebonnet Natural Healing Therapy is having its first birthday celebration!- image by We Take the Cake.com

Hey y'all!

I am so excited because Bluebonnet Natural Healing Therapy is one year old! I launched this blog a year ago on a hope and a promise, not knowing how it would be received, or really, what the direction would be. I started the blog as a showcase for my writing talents as a search engine optimized (SEO) copy writer and owner of Heart of Texas Copy Writing Solutions.com (currently under a massive site revision). 

I was soon blessed to receive visitors from all over the planet. My jaw just drops in humility when I realize I have had over 67,000 unique visits to Bluebonnet in a year and I am currently getting over 10,000 hits a month. This is for a little natural health blog which is only one year old and only posts new content once a week! 

Bluebonnet Natural Healing Therapy was named a "Top Health Blog" by Wellsphere last year, and is proud to offer several affiliate products from some amazing vendors such as Mountain Rose Herbs, Natural News (where I am a feature writer), and Raw for 30 Days. This year I am going to add a ton of new vendors, products, rave reviews, and maybe even launch my own line of herbal goodies for you to enjoy. 

I am in the process of designing a really cool Facebook page for Bluebonnet, so y'all can meet each other, hang out, ask questions, or post links to your own businesses. Since I am a SEO copy writer, I will be learning social media management this year. I want to be able to offer this service to my business clients, so both my Bluebonnet Natural Healing Therapy and my Heart of Texas Copy Writing Solutions pages on Facebook will be my laboratories for learning social media management. You guys can be my guinea pigs, and help me make these pages interesting and fun. 

Before I move on to what's cooking for 2013, I want to say a very special thank you to all of my readers who have left the most heartwarming and encouraging comments either here, on Facebook, or on Google+. You guys are amazing, and I love every one of you.

I even got two phone calls from readers who wanted to thank me personally for my work. One reader was a single guy who reached out to me, telling me how hard it was to be the only high raw vegan in a very small, country town. How many of you can relate?

Another reader called a week or so ago and just blessed my heart to pieces. Her name is Katherine.  I know her in real life. Katherine is a diabetic. She told me she had reduced her prescription medications from 33 to TEN, with the help of her doctor, by reading this blog. 

This is why I write. This is why I do what I do. I've got muscular dystrophy myself, and I know what it's like to have something and go all over the Internet doing research, trying to figure out a way to get better.

What's in store for 2013? Here's what I have planned:

Bluebonnet Natural Healing Therapy 2013 Blog Posts


  1. Liver Function
  2. Mild Liver Flush
  3. The Controversial Big Liver Flush
  4. Liver Herbs and Tea
  5. Liver and Gallbladder Tincture
  6. Kidney Function
  7. Kidney Flush
  8. Kidney Herbs and Tea
  9. Kidney and Bladder Tincture
  10. Morning Citrus Juice for Vitamin C
  11. Yoga
  12. Superfoods
  13. Green Smoothies
  14. Bananas
  15. Good Fats v. Bad Fats
  16. Where Do You Get Your Protein?
  17. Echinacea: My Number One Herb
  18. Hot and Cold Showers
  19. Makeup for the Health Conscious Woman
  20. Laundry and Clothing
  21. What is a Mono Meal?
  22. A Healthy Mind
  23. Blood Detox Herbs
  24. More Green Smoothie Recipes
  25. Juicers
  26. Blenders
  27. Brain Function
  28. Brain Herbs
  29. Adrenal Function
  30. Adrenal Herbs
  31. Bone Function
  32. Muscle Function
  33. Joint Function
  34. Herbs for Bones, Muscles, and Joints
  35. What’s For Dinner?
  36. Raw Food Recipe Books
  37. Kitchen Equipment
  38. Why No Plastic?
  39. Keeping an Orderly Home
  40. Decluttering and Trashing
  41. Enemas
  42. The Lymphatic System
  43. Fun Exercises for Cardio and Lymph
  44. Skin Brushing
  45. Shampoos, Conditioners, and Body Wash
  46. Skin Oils, Moisturizers, and Essential Oils
  47. Foot Reflexology
  48. Female Health and Herbs
  49. Male Health and Herbs
  50. Positive Affirmations, Intentions, and Goal Setting

If you would like me to write about something specific, leave a comment and I'll be happy to add it to the list!

Thank you, so much, every one of you, for making *our* first year together a success. Please know I love and care about every one of you. I leave you with special blessings of love, prosperity, and of course, wonderful health in the coming year.

With much love,

Donna





2 comments:

  1. Hello blogger, I am Rusty from technoflake.info.

    I am researching about health blogs and I bumped your blog. I am open for link exchange.. my blog is only pr 1 though. However, I also write health tips in my blog.

    With respect to your blog, we are in the same side of the blogosphere. In any case you got friends whose having problem with their intestine, I can recommend this: Calming Blends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds to be a real great and inspirational blog for Bluebonnet Natural Healing Therapy, specially its health benefits for Liver cleanse & Blood Detox Herbs a natural detox therapies, which are the recent and cautious health factors that one needs to consider.

    ReplyDelete